Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conner's 1st Work Party

Conner and I went to my work party in Westfield and my boss took some great pictures of Conner and all of the other kids! We had a great time and everyone was happy to meet "the little boy who tries to talk (sometimes scream) on late night conference calls." He was quite the little ham, as usual, and loved meeting all of the other kids. In our section, there are 3 babies under 16 months, 4 toddlers under 3 years old and then 11 older than three. We had a wonderful time! I am very lucky to work with such great people.
(I love this one because he obviously was not entertained by the conversation!)
Conner did not like sharing me with the other kids. I think he is rolling his eyes here!
He loved the party favors, but only wanted me to wear them.
Everyone was impressed by Conner's manners, we only received an East-side comment once!!!

No comments: