Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look who's talking!

Conner is talking up a storm (really babbling up a storm). Below is a video of one of our conversations. I love watching him grow more and more every day. My favorite word he says is, "bellybutton". My least favorite (as of today) is, "huh?" With the talking phase, comes many more firsts. Yesterday, I got a call from Miranda that Conner was trying to pick up girls at the local Walmart; the day before, when I was getting ready for work I said, "Conner do these pants make me look fat?", his answer "Yeah!" (I do love his honesty though); the day before that when I sat him down to dinner, I asked, "Conner do you like Mommy's meatloaf?" his answer,"poop!!" Gotta love it!

Conner also got to spend a little bit of time out in the snow last week. (Yes, Michigan/ Valpo girls, we call this snow!) He was unsure of it at first but loved getting to go for a ride on the sled!


4 comments:

oglefamily said...

I love that you disclaimed the snow to the Michigan/Valpo girls...only because we have like 17 inches! ;) There's some serious sledding opportunities here, not that I would know though, because I try my best not to go out in such weather!

oglefamily said...

He's just so adorable. I love that he didn't want you to cry! ;)

Joni said...

SO CUTE! You do a great job keeping us updated. I can't believe I have never met your little guy because I feel like I have. What a doll! The pictures are great but nothing tops the videos! I watched it a few times -- just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute, Kristin.