Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Daddy is 30!!!!!!!!

Jason turned 30 today! Hard to believe, isn't it? Happy Birthday, Jason!
We tried to teach Conner to show "3-0" but he is stuck on just being 1 right now!
Since we last posted, we also celebrated Harrison's 2nd Birthday! Happy birthday to Harrison!
Conner also got a new tractor last week. He loves it. I wish it went a little slower though, because he is not yet the best driver. Speaking of the best drivers, Conner got pulled over for the first time this week. But, he was not with Daddy, he was with Mommy. I know. I have never had a ticket in my life and was lucky enough not to get one yet. But, Jason said he will never let me live it down. I swear though, I was not going as fast as the officer said!
In case you can't tell, Conner is really into his boots these days! It reminds me of my brothers when they were little. Thanks to MiMi for his favorite boots!
Conner also went to the Boat, Sport and Travel show. He had $1.00 in his pocket, hoping that boats would be marked way down, but no such luck! His new thing when we are out and about and at home is to pull everyone by their fingers and take them where he wants to go! He even did it at the pediatric dentist. Yep, that's right. Emergency trip number 3! Conner fell and knocked a tooth loose this past week. I was right behind him and thought he had bitten his tongue. Then, that night while I was giving him a bath, I noticed that one of his bottom teeth was out of place. The dentist is hopeful that the tooth will reattach and that he will not have to have a fake one put in its place. We are praying for that!
Conner also got to come and visit Mommy at work this past week. He was quite the hit. As most of you know, he plays a shy, flirtatious little boy until he has warmed up (usually 15 minutes) then the real Conner breaks loose! All of the girls at worked loved this game. Boy, does he have them fooled!
Conner loved looking out the window at all of the cars. He kept pointing and telling everyone about the vroom vrooms. He also went door to door looking for candy (he found WAY TOO MUCH of it, by the way). So much so that now I have his handprints all over my windows! It does make me smile though when I see them during the day! He also found toys, banks and money! Lucky him! Next weekend, we are off to Great Wolf Lodge with the Braeger boys! Yea!

No comments: