Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a great Christmas this year. Unfortunately, for the first time in a long time, I forgot my camera at most of our family parties...I guess I will blame it on being pregnant! Speaking of, it is hard to believe that in just three months baby Mac will be joining us! As I was ordering our 2010 calendar, it was so hard to believe that next year he will be here!
On another note; Conner loved everything about Christmas this year. He loved watching the old Christmas classics, singing Frosty the snowman, learning about Jesus living in a barn on a farm (I know...but we thought that was close to a manger in the desert), and being very good because Santa was always watching!~ He was so good that Santa treated him very well this year....let's see....his favorites were dozers, diggers, semis, a bow, train table, basketball goal, easel....and because his daddy promised helmets and a governor (I think that is how you spell it)...his very own four wheeler....

We are all truly blessed. Thank you for being a very important part of our family and we look forward to sharing our 2010 memories with you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: