Thursday, May 27, 2010

All things NEW about DREW at TWO months old!

It is so hard to believe that Drew was two months old yesterday! Time is flying by us for sure. Drew is holding his head up very well these days. It amazes me how much he looks like Jason and Conner now that he can actually turn and look at us. He has the cutest chubby cheeks as you can tell! He is also starting to talk which is so much fun. He just goos and coos all of the time. I love it when he realizes that he was the one who made the noise...his voice gets louder and louder and his hands and his feet start moving all about! Drew is also focusing on things a lot more. His favorite items this week are me, Conner, Daddy and the ceiling fans! He also loves to read just like his big brother!
Drew has also started to smile over the past week. I forgot how much that drool encrusted, no teeth smile can melt your heart! My favorite smiles from him are at our night-time feedings. He looks up at me with this I love you smile that makes me smile every single time. We are all having so much fun watching him grow!
As you can see, Drew got to go on his first boat ride in early April. Conner was trying to teach him how to put the "hammer down". I am in so much trouble!

We go next week for Drew's two month appointment. I can't wait to see how big he is. At his one month appointment he weighed in at 10 lbs 12 oz (exactly the 50th percentile...even though you would think he was in the 90th percentile with those cheeks!).

No comments: