Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fall Fun!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year - mostly because in the beginning it is nice enough to water ski and by the end, we can sled in the snow.  To be honest, I really didn't get any great fall pictures with the leaves this year.  But here are a few of my favorites.  Conner is now riding his four-wheeler without the training rope.  He loves it and I know that Jason does as well.  I love this picture below.  As you can see, when they drive together, Jason is always telling Conner where he should be and Conner is always watching and listening.  It is amazing what great friends Jason and Conner are right now.  They do EVERYTHING together. 
 
Jason took Drew hunting for the first time a few weeks ago in Jeremiah's back yard.  Thank goodness I waited in the house, because Drew was done after 10 minutes!

We had a great Thanksgiving.  Jason and I hosted at our house.  It was great to have everyone together.  We played games and ate way too much!  This year, like every year, we have so much to be thankful for.  We are blessed. 


And the morning after Thanksgiving...the Christmas decorations slowly came out! The boys are so excited for Santa to come and for Jesus' birthday cake! 



Yes, it takes about 300 pictures before I find the right one for our Christmas cards!  Thank goodness we have digital cameras!

No comments: