Friday, April 13, 2012

Even trade?

The best movie I have watched this year (which probably came out last year) was The Help.  I loved every minute of that movie.  My favorite part was when the main character told the little girl each and every day "you're strong, you're smart and you're important."  I love that line because those seven little words could change a child's life forever. So, I decided that each night, I would tell the boys before they went to bed that "you're strong, you're smart and you're important."  Well, a few weeks ago, as I was tucking Conner in and after I said the seven words that mean so much to me, he says"Mommy, can I trade important?" I said, "Sure, Conner, what do you want to trade it for?"  He looked at me and said, "Professional Fisherman".  I was really kind of stunned and tried not to laugh and he said, "Mommy, you know, professional fisherman get free boats and that is...IMPORTANT!"  Oh how I love him so!  Here are a few pictures of my strong, smart, professional fisherman!




No comments: