Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

It always amazes me how quickly Christmas sneaks up on us each and every year.  It seems like almost as soon as the boats are put up, that Christmas prepping begins.  I love watching the boys during this time of year.  They truly do have the Christmas spirit.  They are both so excited for Santa to come that they can hardly stand it!  We have an elf, Gunner, who is watching and reporting to Santa each and every night.  The boys are on their best behavior these days knowing that Gunner is watching - and they are quick to tell Gunner when the other one has done something wrong. I also ran into Santa a few weeks ago at the mall and he gave me a picture of himself which lights up. I explained to the boys, as Santa told me that when the lights are on, Santa is videoing them to make sure that they are behaving!  I love it that they are so young and so excited for this time of year.  I know that these years are limited so I am busy taking tons of pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites!



















No comments: