Sunday, March 3, 2013

Christmas Morning!

The boys were both so excited for Christmas this year - but they were also a little nervous.  See, Gunner, our elf on the shelf brought each of them a piece of coal a few days before Christmas because the boys would not quit fighting.  I told them that since Gunner brought coal, they must be extra good so that Santa would come.  They were angels the three days prior to Christmas!  I like elf on a shelf and I loved our Gunner.  He made it easy for Jason and I during the holidays - we sure do miss him!  So Santa came and brought the boys some of the things that they wanted most...Kiddie Kayaks!
Conner's first BB Gun (he LOVES it)
Deer tents
And..."new" 4-wheelers!


We had a wonderful Christmas! I love the spirit that surrounds our home each year as the boys anxiously await Christmas morning.  I also love spending time with our friends and family and listening to their storries.  We are blessed.

No comments: