Sunday, February 25, 2018

Disney - 2018 - Our First Trip!!

I wonder when we will every recover from our four day trip to Disney!  Oh my goodness!  Our trip was so much fun and so exhausting at the same time!  We flew into Orlando (which was amazing by the way - I wish we could fly every where!!) and it was Brenna's first time to fly and the first time that the boys remember flying.  The first day we hung out in the pool and went to dinner.  We were all so excited that MawMaw, PawPaw and Uncle Paddy joined us too!   The second day we got to Magic Kingdom at 7:30 and left about 10:00!  It was a long day and we walked over 10 miles!  Even so, we had an awesome time riding rides, seeing princesses and watching those UNBELIEVABLE fire works!  The third day we went to Hollywood Studios in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon.  Drew rode the Rockin Roller Coaster with Conner, Jason, PawPaw, Paddy and me!  He was nervous but he did it!  We found out that ALL of our kids love roller coasters!  On the fourth day, we spent the entire day at Animal Kingdom - which was also amazing!  I feel like this was the first vacation where I wasn't ready to come home.  As people warned before we went, I don't think you could see everything no matter how many times you go - but even still, none of us were ready to leave.   Jason and I also learned that for any vacation like this - we do need man to man coverage; zone defense won't always work!  Thank goodness for an awesome uncle and awesome grandparents!
























No comments: