Sunday, January 24, 2016

Brenna is TWO!

Brenna turned two on Friday and we had a Cow Girl/Cow Boy party to celebrate!  We played chubby bunny, hot horse and we had a fabulous dance party!  Brenna got lots of new clothes, a new neigh-neigh (rocking horse) which is all she asked for and a bunch of new babies (including her first American Girl from MawMaw and PawPaw).  Brenna is talking up a storm these days - her favorite words are Bubby and Dew and Please, Thank You and Excuse me.  Her favorite phrases are "me see poop" and "me eat please" and "me SNACK".  She definitely has the McClellan sweet tooth and loves her sweet snacks!  She is also busy copying EVERYTHING her brothers do and EVERYTHING Jason and I do.  She is potty training herself - all the time - I think she pees about two drops just so we can take the five minutes to get her undressed (yes, naked) and read her "The Potty Train." She runs, she laughs and she does things for attention.  She still loves to cuddle with Jason and me and we still rock her to sleep every night.  She loves to sing and she loves to dance - but only in front of us.  She is bossy and independent - she knows what she wants and when she wants it.  She is shy when she chooses to be.  She loves people though - all people; especially Tiffany (Titty), Saylor (Say Say) and Maw Maw and Paw Paw.  She has been such a blessing to us and she has completed our family.  We love you Brenna Grace - always and forever!



 For the first time, I had Jason order a cake for a birthday party.  I sent him some pictures and said I wanted a cake with horses on it.  When I went to pick it up, the lady looked at me and said, "Um...is this not what you wanted?"  I said, "Brenna is a girl!"  She just looked at me with pitiful eyes and said, "Oh".   I was dying laughing.  After I got the cake, I picked up the boys from school.  Drew sees the cake and asks why it has orange diarrhea on it.  I could NOT quit laughing.  Then Conner kept asking what it was - "a sun but whats that other stuff?"  Needless to say, we added some toy horses and it worked perfectly.  However, I will never let Jason live this one down!

No comments: